The RideEasy Line is a portable snowboard footrest.
Your ride on the chairlift could put unnecessary pressure on your legs, knees or ankles! The RideEasy Line lets you hook your board onto the chairlift, that way your leg can rest as you go up the mountain, and ride harder than your friends!
The RideEasy Line doesn’t touch or rub against any part of your gear after it’s attached to your binding. If you have a Burton Step-on check our strap adapter so you can free your legs from the pain too!
And don’t worry about your board at lunch! RideEasy Line installs onto your binding so your board lock will always with you and ready to be used.
- Install in seconds, enjoy longer rides on the mountain
- Takes 95 % of the board’s weight
- Strong enough to support 50kg of weight of over 30 mins
- 1-year limited warranty from the date of purchase
- 100% AQL inspection levels to ensure quality
Designed by snowboarders, for snowboarders!